The Network/La Red offers several informational brochures, materials, and manuals that are free of charge to the public, including:
Open Minds Open Doors: A manual on how to transform your domestic violence program to be more inclusive of LGBQ/T survivors.
Power With Power For: A manual on how to create a survivor-centered organization.
“When You Just Know” High Risk Report: A report that assesses the risk of lethality for LGBQ/T survivors of partner abuse.
Survivor Stories: Learning from LGBQ/T Communities in MA: The result of our 2019 Community Needs Assessment.
Brochures (available in English and Spanish)
- Does your Partner Blame it on you Being Transgender or Genderqueer?
- Does your Partner Blame it on your Bi-Sexuality?
- Is it SM or Abuse? – A Guide for People who Practice SM
- SM is NOT Abuse – A Guide for Professionals
- Does your Partner Blame it on Polyamory?
- Understanding Partner Abuse in Polyamorous Communities – A Guide for Professionals
- The Network/La Red General Brochure
- Volunteer Brochure
To request materials and/or your free copy of either of our manuals, please fill out this form. For more information please contact community [at] tnlr [dot] org.
The Network/La Red does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.